We are about to enter our first full financial year as Greenlife Industry Australia and because of this GIA have created a one-time only foundation membership category.
This category of membership is only open until 30 June 2020, then will cease to be an available membership category.
Membership to GIA means you are joining likeminded industry professionals shaping the landscape of your industry’s future.
GIA are dedicated to the advancement and promotion of your business and our industry and, have been demonstrating this through our highly motivated recent campaigns of:
- the advocacy of greenlife essential services through the Covid-19 pandemic
- #PlantPals for retailers
- the recent alliance with Turf and Landscape in an effort to influence the federal government to include landscape construction and greenspace installations in the homebuilder stimulus package and,
- investigating insurance options for the industry on a national scale
As a Greenlife Industry Australia foundation member, your benefits will include:
- use of the foundation member logo for the life of your financial membership
- member discounts on accreditation programs such as the Australian Plant Production Standard (NIASA, EcoHort, BioSecure HACCP)
- member discounts to networking / events and GIA national conference (when we are able)
- Member business listing and,
- many more
There are only 20 days left till June 30th 2020