Foundation Member Opportunity
Greenlife Industry Australia is new, fresh and growing rapidly and we would like you to grow with us.
GIA membership gives you the ability to become involved in your industry, know what is happening and have your say.
Through our mission GIA are dedicated to the advancement and promotion of our industry and businesses on a national level.
GIA works for you and the industry behind the scenes, here are some of the things we have been up to recently:
- Launched the National 'Plants Pals Campaign' to keep Australians engaged in gardening as we slowly return to normality following COVID-19 lockdowns
- Maintaining regular contact with Minister David Littleproud and his advisers in keeping Greenlife Industry businesses on the essential services list through the Covid – 19 pandemic
- Investigating Insurance options with the changing landscape of the insurance industry due to increase concerns around fire, flood, storms, pests and pandemics
- Representing the industry during the pandemic through:
- Project Phoenix – Native Seed for Bushfire recovery
- Plant Health Australia (PHA)
- National Farmers Federation (NFF) – Horticulture Council (HC)
- Through established relationships and ongoing support from GIA, the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has updated its survey structure to better reflect the value of greenlife production and,
- Building the member business benefits package (soon to be released)
GIA are building the greenlife community which means a bigger voice and representation when it is needed most.
As your peak body association, we are your voice on what matters to your business and your industry.
Greenlife Industry Australia are offering you the opportunity to become a ‘Foundation Member’.
This is a one time opportunity to become a Foundation Member as this member category will not be offered again.
Join before 30th June 2020, become a Foundation Member and use the Foundation member logo for the lifetime of your membership. *
We have several new exciting changes that will be occurring over the next couple of months and we look forward to sharing this journey with you.
Did you know? There are also membership opportunities that can be of great benefit to you locally, check out our website to find your local association details.
Be part of your industry association - Your Voice. Your Industry. Your Association.
Join before 30th June 2020
We look forward to you becoming part of the greenlife community.
*The use of GIA’s Foundation Member logo requires continuous financial membership to Greenlife Industry Australia. Foundation Member offer only available till 30th June 2020.