This website is best viewed through Mozilla Firefox. Click here to download .
This section is here to help employers, employees and those wanting to find a job in the industry. If you have a position vacant or are looking for a position in the industry - this is the place to be!
Listings are currently free.
Van Schaik's Bio Gro
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND TECHNICAL OFFICER, VIC
• Dandenong South location
• Great opportunity for growth and training
• Immediate start
Beginning in the heart of the Greater Green Triangle Region of Mt Gambier SA, Van Schaik’s Bio Gro is a family owned business and leading player in the development and manufacture of products tailored to a wide range of growing media, mulches and composts.
We are a progressive company committed to growth whilst safeguarding our natural resources for future generations.
About the Role:
We are offering an excellent opportunity at our Dandenong South, Victoria Office for a Quality Assurance & Technical Officer to join the team. This role offers an excellent opportunity working alongside a great team in our premium potting mix area at our Dandenong South facility. The duties involve ensuring quality of product and quality of service, as well as providing support in all aspects of Quality Assurance across the site including laboratory testing and documentation.
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of quality assurance.
• Industry-specific experience and interest is desirable
• Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience required.
• Tertiary qualification desirable.
• Knowledge of regulations surrounding Quality Control Standards. • Proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite. • Excellent communication, team building and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a cohesive team with strong time management skills.
• Current drivers licence.
• Excellent personal presentation.
• The stability and long-term career opportunity of a family owned & operated business with over 40 years’ experience.
• Industry events, fieldwork and networking with key customers for improved knowledge of industry practice.
• Leading experts in growing media.
• A safe, professional and inclusive work environment.
• Uniforms, PPE provided.
• Part of a growing organisation with great team culture.
To Apply: Please submit your written application addressing the above criteria - and include your resume / two current referees. Email to HR@biogro.com.au
To all recruitment agencies: Bio Gro does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any resumes or applications to any of our advertised or vacant jobs. Bio Gro is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Posted 20 January 2020